Prev     Home  Next

Humor

Smiley Face

These are a few good examples of lawyer humor. If you are a lawyer, please try not to take them too seriously. :) 

  1. “I'm Billing Time” - parody of Cyndi Loper “Time After Time”
  2. Be glad you don't work at the Anonymous Law Firm.  The Bagdad office may have openings. 
  3. Lawsuit regarding alleged penis injury from underware. (Apparently this was a real case.)
  4. Discount legal services at Half Price Lawyers (Apparently this is a real 5 person law firm.)
  5. Learning to much useful information in law school?  Try these Ivy-league law school courses
  6. Common Lawyer Jokes
    1. Why won’t sharks eat lawyers? Professional courtesy.
    2. Do you know where lawyers come from? They are the result of parents having anal sex.
    3. 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. 
    4. What’s wrong with lawyer jokes? Lawyers don’t think they’re funny, and nobody else thinks they’re jokes.

 Prev Arrow    Next Arrow 

 

About This Site                                    © COPYRIGHT 2009, 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, exclusive of images from US Gov't and other sources.                            Terms of Service